Dayton’s Bluff Community Council actively supports the healthy economic development of our community. Things are continually changing and progressing in the Dayton’s Bluff business community.
Here are just a few things that are developing now:
- 2015 Small Business Resource Fair is scheduled for June 20th.
- Mississippi Market is coming soon!
- Dominium is building new senior living apartment complex in conjunction with the Mississippi Market location.
- Learn what is happening with the old 3M site, now known as Beacon Bluff.
- Metro State University is constantly undergoing exciting growth.
- Utilize the St. Paul Port Authority site to stay informed regarding economic development around the East Side.
Healthy Businesses = Healthy Communities