The Dayton’s Bluff Community Council Board of Directors found it necessary to postpone its regularly scheduled January meeting on January 22nd due to the snow emergency. With board members finding themselves stuck on the road or helping neighbors, the situation developed too quickly to be proactive about canceling in advance. DBCC apologizes for the inconvenience and promises to have a better system in place for future similar occurrences.

We’ll announce on the site whether there is a rescheduled January meeting or if we’ll cancel the January meeting and meet next for our February meeting on Monday February 19th at 6:30 PM.

We hope everyone stayed safe. Stay tuned for an announcement about our next meeting. We appreciate your patience and commitment to our community!