Have a little down time? We have opportunities for you to get involved. Have a lot of down time? More than happy help with that too! Being involved is a positive way to contribute and let your voice to be heard!
What are your interests and skills? Sharing those with the community keeps us vibrant and thriving.
- Community Gardens appreciate TLC from our residents with green thumbs.
- DBCC committees are often looking for new members to contribute their expertise.
- Join a Neighborhood Group to actively contribute to your immediate area.
- Help plan events like National Night Out, Night Out on E. 7th Street, and many more.
- Show your support while having a great time with community friends and neighbors by attending events.
- Or simply stay informed by attending forums and meetings.
There are plenty of ways to get involved with your community through Dayton’s Bluff Community Council. If it’s a couple hours a year or a couple hours a week, DBCC appreciates any amount of time that you contribute. Explore this site, stop by the office, or give us a call at 651-772-2075 to learn how you can get involved.
It is only with your involvement that we truly live up to our message of "Many Cultures. Building the Future."