804 Margaret St
St Paul, MN 55106
[Note: February 9th originally scheduled session has been moved to February 16 to accommodate an issue with the availability of facilitators.]
There are a lot of changes happening at the Dayton’s Bluff District Council and we need YOUR voice to guide the organization into a new era.
The Board of Directors is looking for community input as we create a neighborhood-centered plan for the Dayton’s Bluff District 4 Community Council.
Our future work plan should represent the values and hopes of our diverse community.
In order to do that we need you…
Claim YOUR seat at the table!
Come join us:
- Round table style discussions
- Collaborative exchange of ideas impacting the direction of the neighborhood
- Meet fellow neighbors and community leaders
- Learn about the Council transition
- Find out what you can do to be a part of the change in our neighborhood.
Join the group on one or all three Friday evenings, 6:30-8:30pm at:
East Side Enterprise Center
804 Margaret Street, Saint Paul, MN 55106
January 12th, 26th and February 16th and 23rd
Notes from previous Conversation Sessions and flyer:Sorry, no attachments exist.