There are a lot of changes happening at the Dayton’s Bluff District Council and we need YOUR voice to guide the organization into a new era.
The Board of Directors is looking for community input as we create a neighborhood-centered plan for the Dayton’s Bluff District 4 Community Council.
Our future work plan should represent the values and hopes of our diverse community.
In order to do that we need you…
Come join us and claim your seat at the table for a series of community engagement sessions:
- Round table style discussions
- Collaborative exchange of ideas impacting the direction of the neighborhood
- Meet fellow neighbors and community leaders
- Learn about the Council transition
- Find out what you can do to be a part of the change in our neighborhood.
Join the group every other Friday -- January 12th, 26th and February 9th and 23rd -- from 6:30-8:30pm at:
East Side Enterprise Center
804 Margaret Street, Saint Paul, MN 55106
Listing for each session with time and location also posted in our Events Calendar.
Notes from previous Community Conversation Sessions: